We help Spanish-speaking immigrants acquire the skills necessary to adjust to life in Teton County by promoting independence, education and employment. Our goal is to facilitate the process of successful adjustment to life for Latinos in Jackson.
- One-on-one personalized assistance and/or referrals such as Workers’ Compensation, Vital records, employment, legal, housing, immigration issues, and cultural orientation
- Taxpayer assistance programs
- Translation service of vital records and essential personal documents
- Assistance with consular visits and services
- Cultural events
- Limited translation and interpretation for organizations seeking to communicate more effectively with Spanish-speakers
Monday-Thursday | 9:00am-5:00pm
Call us at 307-739-4544 or send us a message.
170 North Glenwood Street
Jackson, WY, 83002